Savings & Investments
Many people have different needs to save money. Depending on what exactly you want to save money for Malone Insurances may have exactly what you need.
Do you want to save for
- Your children’s education ?
- A Holiday ?
- A Car ?
- A House ?
- A rainy day ?
It is commonly thought that an adequate amount of savings within a household will cover the family’s monthly income for at least 3 months. Do you have savings of this amount? If not it’s time to start putting some money away.
These are just some of the savings plans people talk to us about and we can help you build up a fund suitable to your family’s needs as well.
Malone Insurances, Qualified Financial Advisors are committed to providing excellent customer service to you at all times from the moment you meet with us to discuss your savings needs, throughout the time you save with us.
Discuss your Savings with us today.
MAKE MY MONEY GROW – SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME USEFUL TIPS ON INVESTING
Before Investing money you will want to be sure you have enough money in a secure place for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have money to invest and once you are happy you have enough resources to cater for your family’s needs then investing with Malone Insurances is the next step.
Recently, I was at a seminar and I learned that when it comes to investing money, over 40% of people will go to Google before going to an investment advisor. For me, that was a scary statistic! There are so many investment advisors much more qualified than Google to help you! Take advise from your financial advisor and if you don’t have one, that’s where we can help.
The steps involved when you have money to invest are as follows:
- Meet with us to discuss your thoughts on Investments
- Define your attitude to risk, to make sure any recommendations we have are suitable for you - Take the attitude to risk questionnaire now
- Decide how long you wish to invest your money for
- Structure a Plan that you are happy with
- Press Go
Investing with Malone Insurances, means you can choose an investment to suit your specific needs and receive expert and qualified advice. Here we listen when you say… ‘Make My Money Grow’
Some handy tips when looking at Investments for you are:
- You should always look to beat inflation: This holds the value of your money
- Diversify your money: A well spread portfolio ensures you spread any risk
- Realise that Investing is not a bad thing: Think about why you feel good or bad towards investing
- Time is always your friend: Remember how long you want to invest for and don’t worry about a rising or falling market if you have a long time to go to the maturity of your investment.
Malone Insurances, Qualified Financial Advisors are committed to providing excellent customer service to you at all times from the moment you meet with us to discuss your investment, throughout the time you invest with us.
Discuss your investment with us today.